Web and cloud held the largest market share in 2020 and are expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
PORTLAND, OREGON, USA, Sept. 6, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, “Hospital Information System Market by Application, Component and Delivery Model: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021- 2030”, the global Hospital Information System Market was valued at USD 15.48 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 44.32 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 11.00% from 2021 to 2030.
The rapid evolution of healthcare institutions is one of the main drivers for the growth of global hospital information systems. Newly developed clinical information software can solve a wide range of problems from information storage to information management. Many cloud-based medical care programs such as EHR systems, EMR systems, e-prescribing, hospital telemetry systems, and remote medical care have been proven effective in handling overwhelming information and delivering accurate results. In addition, medical care software is also used to analyze patient data.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5628
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a positive impact on the Hospital Information System market over the forecast period. Hospital information systems allow clinical professionals to assess and analyze patients, prescribe medications and therapies online, and recognize changes in their conditions through remote consultations. Subsequently, the COVID-19 pandemic offers huge opportunities to the hospital information system as social distancing is the solution developed to minimize exposure to COVID-19. In this way, telemedicine approaches an attractive, powerful and reasonable choice. Moreover, this innovation is of fundamental importance to ensure the safety of health care providers.
North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global hospital information system market during the forecast period. The market in this region is expected to grow in the future owing to the high acceptance and implementation of IT services, especially in the healthcare sector.
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬:
Major market players profiled in the report are Allscript Healthcare, LLC (Practice Fusion), Cerner Corporation, Daedalus SpA (DXC Technology), GE Healthcare, Integrated Medical Systems, Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV (CareStream Health), McKesson Corporation, NXGN. Management, LLC (NextGen Healthcare, Inc.), Siemens Healthineers AG and Wipro Limited.
• Based on applications, the laboratory information systems segment held the largest share of the global market in 2020.
• Based on components, software segment held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
• Based on delivery model, web and cloud held the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
• By region, North America is expected to experience the highest growth rate, registering a CAGR of 11.90%
𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/5628
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
Healthcare Interoperability Solutions Market
Pathology Examinations Market
• Business strategies and growth prospects of the South Korean intraoperative radiotherapy market: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/09/south-korea-intraoperative-radiation.html
• Future Scenario of South Korea Veterinary Medicine Market in Healthcare: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/09/south-korea-veterinary-medicine-market.html
• South Korea X-Ray Detector Market Reported Hyper Growth Over The Coming Year: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/08/south-korea-x-ray-detector-market .html
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unparalleled quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
AMR introduces its subscription-based premium online library Avenue, designed specifically to provide a unique and cost-effective solution for businesses, investors and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can benefit from a comprehensive repository of reports on over 2,000 niche industries and over 12,000 company profiles. Additionally, users can get online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats, as well as analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
Allied Analytics LLP
write to us here
Visit us on social media: