May 16, 2022 – Fujifilm Healthcare Americas Corporation, a leading provider of imaging and enterprise computing solutions, announced that Rayus Radiology, a leading national provider of advanced diagnostic and interventional radiology, has selected Fujifilm’s Synapse Enterprise Information System (EIS) as a workflow management solution for its comprehensive network of over 150 imaging centers across the United States
“We are honored to partner with Rayus Radiology and help further improve patient engagement, physician satisfaction, and staff workflows across its growing network of high-quality radiology imaging centers,” said Bill Lacy, senior vice president, medical informatics, Fujifilm Healthcare Americas Corporation. “Fujifilm has invested significantly in development and professional services resources to ensure that our enterprise information system can transform and modernize the radiology operations and workflow of any ambulatory imaging organization from any size. Through this strategic partnership, we will work with Rayus to ensure that Synapse EIS continues to evolve to meet the needs of the ever-growing radiology imaging center market. Our goal is to never stop innovating in this area.
Synapse EIS is a comprehensive workflow management solution designed with Fujifilm’s Synapse Radiology Information System (RIS) as its foundation. The robust solution offers improved workflow efficiency, real-time administrative dashboards, interaction tools for patient and provider engagement, all tailored to support Rayus’ nationwide network.
“Our patients and referring physicians remain our top priority as we continue to accelerate our strategic growth plans, and cutting-edge technology is essential to delivering the highest quality care and services,” said Kim Tzoumakas, CEO of Rayus Radiology. . “We chose Fujifilm and its Synapse EIS technology because they are well positioned to support an organization of the size, national scale and long-term growth plans of Rayus. We look forward to this partnership with Fujifilm as we continue to challenge the status quo and raise the bar in radiation care. »
Rayus has a network of over 800 radiologists who acquire, manage and distribute millions of images in all modalities each year. Fujifilm offers tailored outpatient workflow features and benefits, including:
- a unique regionalization, which covers high-volume radiology groups with multi-state and multi-time zone scheduling needs,
- configurable scheduling with built-in logic that offers patients the first appointment available on their network,
- patient screening questionnaires with automated follow-up action notifications, allowing patients to spend less time on administrative tasks in the office,
- follow-up of the evolution of the patient thanks to dedicated work lists which inform the medical teams when actions are necessary,
- Integrated, real-time radiology activity optimization reports and metrics
- designed to fit the largest environments, cloud-ready
For more information: ei.fujimed.com, rayusradiology.com