- BSC Computer Studies, Engineering or related degree
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience with a minimum of 3 to 5 years in a senior executive. management role with significant exposure to formal and informal leadership
- Real estate industry (desirable) and technical skills and experience, with an ability to provide strategic and operational leadership to the company
- A graduate degree in business / finance (eg, MBA) is an added advantage
Strategy development and execution
- Identify and develop short, medium and long term strategies to ensure IT and data management teams are functioning properly and efficiently with the goal of supporting the business across the enterprise.
- Maintain (and, to the extent necessary, implement) consistent, stable and reliable IT and data management platforms, technologies and support structures to effectively support business operations.
Improved systems, processes and business intelligence, including supplier / supplier management
- Proactively explore and review existing technologies and assess their benefits to the business.
- Provide technical assistance to the LEAN team and the Business Solutions department to review enterprise-wide processes, system integrations and prioritize automation or other required interventions.
- Manage performance and risks related to third party and outsourced service providers to promote business deliverables.
- Proactively and consistently provide an information dashboard to the entire organization to enable effective strategic and operational decision making.
- Continuously assess the value delivered to the business through significant investments in technology and information, including the evaluation of projects throughout their lifecycle and significant operational expenses within information
- fields of technology and data management.
- Monitor and assess ICT investments and spending, information and communication technology value and risks to advise EXCO and suggest alternatives.
Governance, risk management and compliance
- Assumes responsibility for identifying and managing risks associated with dedicated departments and their operations.
- Report to EXCO and / or various sub-committees of the board of directors on matters relating to information and communication technologies and on how it supports the company in establishing and carrying out of its strategic objectives.
- Oversee the integration of people, technology, information and processes across the enterprise.
- Ensure that the necessary arrangements are made to ensure adequate infrastructure security and overall business resiliency, including proactive intelligence monitoring to identify and respond to incidents, including cyber attacks.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, selected industry standards, external laws and regulations.
Leadership and talent management
- Improve leadership and staff capacity through staff development.
- Root the culture and values of the company and create / maintain a positive climate.
- Staff management to ensure optimal performance.
- Effective management of poor performance.
Change and stakeholder management.
- Effective change and stakeholder. internal and external management.
Find out more / Apply for this position