during the forecast period. Student information systems help academic institutions efficiently manage business processes, such as enrollment, scholars, financial aid, and billing. They help manage student information in an organized, holistic, and cost-effective manner.
New York, May 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Student Information System Market with COVID-19 Impact by Component, End User, Deployment Mode and Region – Global Forecast to 2027″ – https:/ /www.reportlinker.com/p05765498/?utm_source=GNW
SIS solutions help eliminate the manual effort and time required to maintain and organize records, helping institutions streamline their academic processes. However, there is a risk of data loss and security breaches that limits the growth of the market. Schools and institutions of higher education are a common target for identity theft and fraud. If proper precautions are not taken, the huge repository of student records could be put at risk.
• By Solutions, the billing sub-segment that will experience the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The billing sub-segment is expected to grow at the highest growth rate over the forecast period. Billing solutions in SIS include student tuition payment, online invoicing or bill payment, and financial reporting and record keeping.
SIS solutions offer tuition payment processing features so students can manage all of their billing issues in one place. It allows students, parents or guardians to inspect tuition invoices and make payments directly using a secure payment system.
• By professional services, the deployment and integration sub-segment will hold the largest market share
The deployment and integration sub-segment is expected to hold a larger market size. Deployment and Integration Services help institutions implement SIS solutions according to multiple business requirements.
Systems integration services are increasingly accepted by end users around the world as they help ensure a satisfying user experience, meet IT standards, and manage budget guidelines.
• Per end-user, K-12 segment to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The K-12 segment is expected to grow at the higher CAGR during the forecast period. their schools.
It allows teachers, students and parents to access all relevant information relating to a student’s schooling.
The distribution of the profiles of the main participants is given below:
• By company: Level 1: 20%, Level 2: 25% and Level 3: 55%
• By designation: C-level executives – 40%, administrators – 33%, other – 27%%
• By region: North America – 32%, Europe – 38%, Asia-Pacific – 18%, Middle East and Africa – 7% and Latin America – 5%
Note: Others include Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, and Product Managers.
Note 1: Tier 1 company revenues are greater than USD 1 billion; Tier 2 company revenues range from $1 billion to $500 million; Revenues for Tier 3 companies are between $500 and $100 million.
Note 2: The figure above represents the indicative list of primary profiles
The following major vendors of student information systems are profiled in the report:
• Oracle (USA)
• Labor Day (US)
• Ellucien (USA)
• PowerSchool (USA)
• Jenzabar (USA)
• Skyward (USA)
• Tribal group (UK)
• Illuminate Education (USA)
• Arth Infosoft (India)
• Focus School software (United States)
• SAP (Germany)
• Foradian Technologies (India)
• ComSpec International (USA)
• Beehively (USA)
• Follet (United States)
• FACTS (US)
• Rediker software (USA)
• Veracross (USA)
• QuickSchools (USA)
• Gradelink (USA)
• Thesis (United States)
• Anthology (United States)
• Alma (United States)
• MyClassCampus (India)
• DreamClass (USA)
• MySchool (Malta)
• iGradePlus (US)
• SmartClass (USA)
• BlueBic (Nigeria)
• BigSIS (USA)
MarketsandMarkets segments the student information systems market on the basis of components (solutions and professional services), mode of deployment (cloud and on-premises), end-user (K-12 and higher education), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East Africa and Africa and Latin America).
The report also provides a comprehensive review of the Student Information System market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The report also covers the qualitative aspects in addition to the quantitative aspects of the market.
Reasons to buy the report
The report would help market leaders and new entrants in the following ways:
• It comprehensively segments the Student Information System market and provides the closest approximations of revenue figures for the overall market and its sub-segments across different regions.
• It would help the stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide insights into the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the market.
• It would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and acquire more information to improve their position in the market. The competitive landscape section includes an ecosystem of competitors, new product launches, product enhancements, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05765498/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001